Language Medium

"Dan aku tidak meminta kepada kamu sebarang upah mengenai apa yang aku sampaikan (dari Tuhanku), balasanku hanyalah terserah kepada Allah, Tuhan sekalian alam."

"No reward do I ask of you for
what I have to say (from my Lord), my reward is only from Allah, the Lord of the Worlds"
[Surah Asy-Syu'ara' 26:109]

Language Medium: English & Bahasa Melayu

30 April 2011

I Am Living In A Program

Note: This is not about the movie Matrix.


I am living in a program that requires me to:

- breath in oxygen.
- eat and drink.
- study and be knowledgable.
- learn to drive.
- make friends.
- work for money.
- have sex.
- get married and have children.
- write this note for you to read.
- do many things that's too many to be mentioned.
- be old and finally die.

These are just a layout of the general program and I know that I have no total control of the program that I'm in.How I'll live in this program is beyond my knowledge. I cannot predict for real but I can only predict using probabilities through the knowledge given to me. As of this moment, my only freewill exist when choices emerge before me. Choices that I have to make that will form ripple effects in my life and the world around me.


If you are reading this note of mine, I want you to know that you've been programmed to read it at this date and time.You may call it "fate" if you like.Maybe you and I think alike or maybe not. Everything about my life in this program has already been written. And yours too..
Ever since I'm a teenager, I've asked myself "What is my purpose in this program?"
For years I've been seeking for that answer till one night, it came. The answer from The Architect of this program came to me seems heavy that night. So heavy that I could only face the earth with tears.What actually came to me were visions that leads to the answer I want. The Architect of the program had made contact.The Creator of me, my life and the universe.

For now I know the source of my power or shall I say, the illusion of my power. How foolish I was the last time to think it was my will and strength when I attained success...What I want to tell you(those who have been programmed to know) is that before you find an answer, you must have a question, don't you? So what is your purpose in this program? I can tell you the answer but it is always better if you ask The One yourself..Then it's up for you to choose.

Problem is, we often think we have time.

Are you ready to be unplugged (the day that all will be woken up from their sleep)?


They will say: "Ah! Woe unto us! Who hath raised us up from our beds of repose?"... (A voice will say:) "This is what the Most Gracious had promised. And true was the word of the messengers!" [Surah Yasin 36:52]

No comments:

Post a Comment